Our Treatment Principles at Nattika
There has been a phenomenal increase in the demand for the specialized therapies of Ayurveda particularly panchakarma, not only for the treatment of diseases but also for preventive & promoting health. As a result many health centers and resorts are providing these therapies but it should be done only by a proper examination, proper planning, and proper guidance. We focus on restoring the natural harmony of your body and mind. During the first consultation at Swastha; our Ayurveda center, our doctors will ask for your medical history and do the examinations based on Ayurveda ( Darshana- Inspection and observations, Sparshana- Palpation, percussion, auscultation, Prashna – Interrogation like general state of health with special focus on your lifestyle, diet, habits, and environmental surroundings)
Based on this assessment, our doctor will try to
- Try to analyze the imbalanced dosha
- Discover your body’s constitution (prakriti)
- Plan the treatments for the specific condition and to remove the accumulated toxins, which is the main cause for most of the problems.
- Plan the Diet according to the specific imbalance
- Prepare your body for maximum effect of oral medication.
- Make recommendations on how to restore your natural balance, which always includes changes in your lifestyle, a particular diet etc.